Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we share leading brands with the world. Working as a Perfumes Consultant you will be responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards. You will also be responsible for giving perfume advice to your clients and guiding them through perfume and allergy routines with suitable products.
- You will build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various Brands and products
- Handle new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance knowledge
- Push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches
- Track sell-out targets at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Connect with clients remotely to drive traffic to store or e-commerce platform (if applicable)
- Participate in achieving incentives and track post launch sales at store level
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in-store stock replenishment on the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Maintain cleanliness in the area of responsibility
- Follow all company procedures in order, cash handling, and other common practices
What we are looking for
- Perfumes retail background
- English language
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Perfume Consultant