Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As our Country People Experience & Culture Partner you will support our businesses in designing, implementing, and driving engagement and wellbeing activities.
We are looking for a strong team player to co-create and localize our group people experience & culture agenda in the UAE.
To be successful in this role, you will co-create a people-centered growth culture for (insert country) together with our leaders, front liners, back office and warehouse teams and localize the group footprint and initiatives in the UAE where appropriate.
In addition, you will be a member of the group culture & experience team and co-design culture & people experience products for our entire Group.
- Employee Experience & Embedding Culture Partner with country leadership team to drive culture shaping and workplace improvements in country
- Activate group culture initiatives across country (office, stores, warehouse)
- Drive, enable, and inspire People Experience & Culture Communities in increasing engagement and employee satisfaction
- Adopt, customize and embed People Experience & Culture initiatives to country Identify people experience challenges & pain points through focus groups and drive action plan implementation
- Deploy group UX and people experience products in country e.g. onboarding, internal mobility, tools & platforms etc.
- Manage end-to-end marketing and communications of the different People Experience & Culture initiatives
- Lead our Great Place to Work initiative Diversity & Inclusion Localize and activate D&I interventions to country
- Drive a diverse and inclusive workplace and track D&I dashboard to achieve country ambitions
- Support People Experience & culture in instilling a sense of belonging to the Group, endorsing regional collaboration, and securing inclusive activations targeting all employees in different working locations
- Wellbeing Source and drive wellbeing initiatives across country (office, stores, warehouse) Localize and rollout Group Wellbeing calendar & initiatives in country
What you'll need to succeed
- A background in HR (all functions will be considered)
- Be passionate and enthusiastic and Employee Engagement and Wellbeing
- Be a confident speaking to groups of employees and be able to engage and enthuse audiences
- Have good attention to detail and be able to efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time
- Be creative and willing to share and explore new ideas
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Department PEOPLE & CULTURE