Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Growth Executive will support our growth initiatives which involve new or existing partnerships, new market entry, geographical expansion, strategic expansion into adjacent industries, and other strategic projects within the SGII division.
We are looking for a creative problem-solver with a passion for the luxury industry, strong business acumen, and analytical skills to support Head of Growth and Senior Growth Executive in leading the cross-functional Growth team and setting and delivering on our brands growth strategies. You will be the catalyst of growth and support future-proofing the Group by unlocking incremental sales!
- Support in preparing the group growth plan
- Support the execution of the growth plan: deliver on key analyses and projects, including multiple types of market analysis, competitive analysis, internal financial analysis, financial modelling, and scenario planning
- Research companies, sectors, and markets to optimize our approach.
- Support Identifying target future partners
- Support in building business plans for brand partnerships as well as support in building pitches
- Conduct ad-hoc research (qualitative and quantitative studies) to support selected group initiatives such as new markets studies, benchmarking, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- You're a problem solver at heart; highly analytical and strive to always make data-driven decisions.
- You're quickly able to understand the nature of our business and obsess about improving key metrics that drive growth and value.
- Strong interpersonal skills: you will need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and other cross functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing, building, and evaluating experiments.
- Statistical and quantitative skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of Business Administration or Finance
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Department STRATEGY, GROWTH, INNOVATION & INVESTMENT