Social Media Manager
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
The Social Media Manager will be globally responsible for managing the brand message and social presence of the Zegna brand across all our social media channels. They will develop the social media strategy (in line with the brand marketing strategy) and its related content creation and publishing schedule. They will liaise with key stakeholders to realise their strategy - from creative to public relations and e-merchandising. They will inform the strategy by analysing data. As part of the wider community management, they will also work with our customer care team.
- Global social strategy: develop the social media strategy aligned with the Brand Marketing Calendar, also taking into considerations social only opportunities and local market activities e.g. red carpet coverage
- Agency management: oversee and manage the social agency for organic activities but with strong integration with paid social
- Day to day management: manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, communicating the right message, in line with the strategy, and adapting content to suit different channels
- Localised social strategy: partnering with local marketing teams to oversee local social media strategies for platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Line and Kakao.
- Publishing: oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- Content Briefing: together with the Creative Team, create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Talent Content Creators: coordinate with the Talent and Community coordinator in order to integrate his activity into the calendar and key messages, to promote your organisation and brand. Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Analysis: undertake audience, platform and platform research to inform strategy globally
- Community Management: manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Stakeholder intergation and considerations:
- Deep integration with the omnichannel and particularly paid social media team to optimise campaign and content performance
- Collaborate with internal teams such as PR, Events and Retail to help maximise marketing opportunities and activations
- Managing HQ social strategy and calendars with key markets with a social media platform e.g. Japan, Korea and China
- Reporting and insights in collaboration with paid ADV team
- Social media experience, working across multi-channels globally
- Curious mindset, with a keen interest in social media, acting as the internal ‘expert'
- Excellent organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload within a dynamic and fast paced enviroment
- Proactive attitude towards working collaboratively with direct and indirect team members
- Menswear and luxury brand background
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert