Customer Care Associate
- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Working as part of the Retail Operations team who have overall responsibility for the operational and customer experience element of the Retail Model, this role will report to the Customer Care Team Leader; You will be responsible for daily customer communication, providing excellent customer care for all end consumers who contact Hugo Boss primarily via phone, email or Live Chat.
What you can expect:
- Be the first point of contact for customers contacting Hugo Boss and respond to their queries promptly, professionally and with due courtesy to resolve their complaint to their satisfaction within company guidelines. This will include email, letter and phone call contact.
- Recognise common complaints and highlight any policy that may be aggravating customer complaints to liaise with the Customer Care management team and find long-term solutions.
- Understand retail law in relation to sales of goods, faulty goods, refunds, pricing and service expectations and be able to explain this to Store Management if required
- Support the retail team with information for the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly newsletter
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert