Senior Manager Global Sales Development (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 8 Mar 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Sales Development department, we are looking for a committed and reliable Senior Manager Global Sales Development (m/f/d) who likes to drive things forward together. You are passionate about digital topics? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!
What you can expect:
- You cooperate with the top management in developing a customer-centric and competitive global sales strategy for HUGO BOSS AG
- You analyse and translate market and customer trends into relevant measures and activities within the scope of the company-wide sales strategy and initiate as well as support strategic projects that help the company achieve its goals
- You will be responsible to develop global distribution and expansion concepts in order to optimally reach target customers through our BOSS and HUGO brands. In doing so, you will work closely with all of our subsidiaries worldwide
- In addition, you push the continuous evolution of our omnichannel commercial approach forward and drive the enhancements in all sales channels - focus on Wholesale
- You will analyse sales activities, identify potentials and business opportunities, explore new business fields and innovative distribution formats, develop customer-centric ideas and solutions for boosting the company's performance and improving customer satisfaction
- You ensure fact-based decision-making and present possible courses of action regarding the future orientation of the company to the top management as well as external interfaces
- You regularly inform yourself proactively about market and industry changes, latest trends and bring this knowledge into the company
- You have successfully completed a master's degree / MBA or an equivalent
- You have already gained min. of 5years relevant professional experience (retailer company, consumer brand company or strategy consultancy)
- You have a strong command of the English language and ideally basic german knowledge
- You demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when cooperating with colleagues and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient, you take initiative, and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are pragmatic and solution-oriented, and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You convince with industry and market knowledge
- You contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert