PRODUCTION ADMIN ASSISTANT
- House of Hackney
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
PRODUCTION ADMIN ASSISTANT
Reporting To: Buyer
Based In: London Office
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (Hours, Days may change during peak)
*The stated salary range, experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills and passion for the brand can be demonstrated.
This position actively assists the production and buying team in the execution of the supply chain strategy and coordination of the department.
The candidate should have excellent organisational and analytical skills with the ability to work independently. They will work closely with the Production co-ordinators supporting the department in administrative duties and fulfilling ad-hoc project requests. A good knowledge of Excel is required.
- This is a supporting role for the production and buying team.
- Updating Brightpearl system, raising POs and managing communication with suppliers to ensure stock is receipted in on time
- Create POs on time and accurately to ensure all made to order SOs are fulfilled within stated lead times
- Uphold the department working week to ensure all required weekly tasks are completed in good time
- Creating department tools such as visual boards, spec sheets, component files with a high attention to detail
- Assisting in sample production, maintaining the sample storeroom and assisting in product photo shoots.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships across the business including buying/production, sales channels, logistics department.
- Build and maintain relationships with fabric and trim suppliers to achieve best possible lead times, prices and payment terms.
- Have an understanding of the company calendar to ensure smooth running of the critical path
IDEALLY YOU’LL HAVE*:
- Passionate about House of Hackney and the values it stands for representing it on a UK and International platform
- Ambition to contribute to the growth of House of Hackney into a global lifestyle brand
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce reports and updates regularly
- Flexible approach in order to manage priorities within the business
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail to be able to perform admin tasks quickly and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills and intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
As always, there are some perks:
- 22 Days holiday allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday.
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off all Summer.
- We are trialling reduced winter hours, we are finishing at 4PM every day
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme. Payday drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
Our House is a home for everyone. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work, and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which everyone can learn, grow and be heard - regardless of age or seniority. We strive for and believe in a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace.. We care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a visa sponsorship or remote working.
Our Housemates are innovators who see the world differently and strive to make a difference within it. Each one is chosen and cherished for the skills, talents and characteristics that make them unique. As House of Hackney evolves, we empower our team to learn and grow alongside us. And, as a compassionate brand, we care about the wellbeing of our Housemates. That is why we offer a more flexible approach to working and operate a four-day week for 5 months over the summer period.
As well as caring for our colleagues, we also care deeply about our eternal muse - Mother Nature. House of Hackney is proud to be certified as a B Corp™: a business that meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Step into our House and you’ll be in a land of print and colour, away from the sea of grey suits. From our Shoreditch Showroom based in the creative heart of the capital, to our enchanting New York Gallery, our House is a place where imagination and collaboration can flourish – where everyone is accepted, all ideas are encouraged, and magic really does happen.
There may be no place like home…but in our House, there’s no place like work.
Clergy House, Mark St
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert