CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STOCK CO-ORDINATOR
- Emilia Wickstead
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Customer Service
- Coordinator / Executive
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STOCK COORDINATOR
PURPOSE: Champion the Emilia Wickstead service offering, providing exceptional customer service; advocating the online experience.
Provide and maintain accurate records of stock movements, prioritising the saleability of stock across the business.
Working alongside the E-commerce Manager to support our customers from the moment they arrive on the website, throughout the order process and beyond. We are looking for a proactive individual who is looking to develop a career in E-commerce with a fast-growing luxury fashion brand.
- Answer all incoming customer care queries in a timely and engaging manner via both phone, email and Instagram
- Ensure that customer requests are responded to and recorded in line with company guidelines and tone-of-voice.
- Build and maintain online customer relationships offering a personal service that inspires brand loyalty
- Become an authority in Emilia Wickstead product offering; advising clients based on in-depth product knowledge.
- Advocate for online clients ensuring that internal teams are accountable for their part in the customer journey.
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding Made To Order and bespoke requests.
- Administrate and oversee the returns process ensuring refunds and stock processes are adhered to.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Provide customer sales after-care, ensuring that customer feedback is recorded and acted upon so that we continually improve the Emilia Wickstead customer journey.
- Report on customer issues and product feedback to the wider team.
- Assisting at our Sample sales, market and Ecom shoot days to further understand the product
- Provide customer service at trunk-shows and other customer-facing events
- Pick, Pack and dispatch all Ecommerce orders within the given timeframe, in-line with packaging and brand guidelines.
- Generate shipment paperwork to ensure the timely delivery of all shipments
- Liaise with courier companies to mitigate potential delays or service interruptions.
- Report on and maintain packaging and branded goods levels in-line with production lead times.
- Update and maintain accurate retail inventory records across the business stock locations and ensure that all stock movements are administrated as per business procedures.
- Ensure that all retail streams are reflecting the merch plan and stock availability.
- Administrate stock transfers ensuring that movements are tracked end-to-end.
- Work with key stakeholders to reconcile stock movements and ensure that stock is transferred from internal locations in line with shipment deadlines, following delivery and administrative procedures.
- Manage stock takes and report to key stake holders on discrepancies and errors.
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- A passion for customer service and dealing with people
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Dedication to offering exceptional customer experience
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills preferable
- Basic experience using Shopify platform
- Flexibility to work from both our Head Office and store in Sloane Street
- Be an active and positive contributor to the team, always willing to represent the online trading team and be prepared to go the extra mile.
Established in 2012, Emilia Wickstead has developed a clear point of distinction in its Ready-To-Wear collections, modern take and pace on Made to Measure, and immediate Made to Order offerings. Inherently feminine with a nod of old fashion couture, an instance on quality and unerring attention to detail.
British-based and New Zealand born, Emilia spent her formative years in Milan before gaining a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Fashion Design and Marketing at Central Saint Martin’s London with Honours in 2007. After graduating, Emilia worked at fashion houses in New York and Milan before returning to London to establish her own label in 2008. Originally commencing as a Made-to-Measure Atelier, Emilia’s collections now also include seasonal Ready-to-Wear and are showcased at London Fashion Week.
Emilia has received recognition from the beginning of her career including; winner of the WALPOLE Award for Brands of Tomorrow 2015; recieving an Arts Foundation Award for Patronage Donation from Gus and Irene Fisher in 2010; BFC Fashion Trust recipient 2014 and 2015; winner of ELLE Magazine’s Style Awards for Red Carpet Designer of the Year 2014; shortlisted for the WALPOLE Award for Best New British Luxury Talent 2015; the BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2013, 2014, and 2015; British Fashion Award for New Establishment Designer in 2014; shortlisted for the Dorchester Collection Fashion Prize in 2013 and the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award 2015.
Emilia Wickstead is stocked in retailers globally including Net-A-Porter, Selfridges, Matches and Moda Operandi alongside of her flagship store, on London’s Sloane Street.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert