- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
The Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of the overall marketing strategy to drive future brand growth in key markets.
This is an instrumental role to leading brand growth via all communication channels of the business, ensuring that brand messaging is in line and cohesive across the board.
Working closely with the Creative Director and Head of Commercial, this position will define and deliver all brand creation initiatives, whilst implementing and managing processes to ensure deliverables are met.
This candidate must possess the ability to see the bigger picture, forward plan and implement the brand strategy and deliver the creative vision of 16Arlington.
This role will report directly to the Head of Business Operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day management of all communications related activities, including external agencies.
- Build 360 marketing strategy to support brand awareness in key markets
- Plan and oversee the company marketing calendar. Ensuring all plans are actioned and monitored, budgets are followed, and deadlines are met.
- Leads the creation and execution of ongoing brand editorials and special projects
- Proposing and executing creative content concepts in line with the brand vision and direction
- Collaboratively oversees the production of all assets with our internal teams and sources and manages external partners where applicable
- Work with the Wholesale team to devise and implement strategic marketing plans with accounts that elevate positioning, engage with the 16Arlington community, and enhances commercial objectives
- Work with the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing team to devise and implement cross-channel marketing plans to drive traffic and customer acquisition in key markets
- Oversees social media promotional campaigns to support DTC sales
- Responsible for the production of all events, shoots, runway, pop-ups and other marketing-related activations
- Gathers and analyzes marketing data and metrics to improve the marketing department's performance. Reporting on Digital, PR, Content, and any other marketing related campaigns
- Leveraging cross-channel insights to deliver a cohesive, full-funnel client journey across paid, owned and earned channels to deliver on brand building and commercial objectives
- Ensures that all stakeholders are aligned with key brand and commercial moments
- 5+ years’ experience in luxury industry, including a role in Brand Management In-house luxury brand experience essential Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail Capable of making decisions independently To have a positive, hands on and “can-do” attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on, results-driven, positive mentality complemented by ability to be agile, prioritize and multi-task Exceptional organizational and critical problem-solving abilities with experience analyzing data and insights Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills Demonstrates cultural awareness and understanding of regional differences with the flexibility to work with international time zones
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Forward-thinker with the ability to articulate point of view and improve processes. Ability to quickly recognise, diagnose and solve for challenges and workflow. Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail. Align with the company's Core Values to ensure the best customer experience.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.
16Arlington is the London fashion house making clothes with stories to tell the morning after.
124-128 Barlby Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert