Manager, Customer Insights
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You have a love of the customer and are eager to play a role in collecting and analyzing customer insights to help shape product strategies and customer loyalty initiatives. You have an analytical mindset and enjoy taking a data-driven approach as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, allowing you to excel as a team player building excellent relationships with your team and cross-functional partners in order to achieve goals. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a sharp eye for detail, strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be focused on partnering with the Analytics team to extract key quantitative insights from our customer database to identify growth opportunities and help shape the brand strategy. You might also be collecting qualitative insights, conducting competitive research, or designing and analyzing customer surveys to drive actionable insights for various business units. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- Bachelors degree required, ideally in business-related fields
- 5+ years of relevant experience in CRM and/or customer insights
- Experience designing, launching, and analyzing customer surveys
- Analytical and data-driven with experience working with alarge dataset to derive quantitative insights
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to build cross-functional relationships to achieve team goals
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Customer is at the heart of the CRM & Loyalty team. We are customer champions, driving strategies that win the hearts and wallets of existing and future customers. We work cross-functionally to inspire and drive customer centricity across the organization. We take an entrepreneurial and agile approach to building and executing best-in-class customer strategy and programs designed to drive frequency, retention and long-term loyalty. If you have a passion for data-driven, customer marketing and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, our team would love to hear from you.
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 95,000.00 USD - 125,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert