Department Specialists are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They consistently provide exceptional customer service, exceed expectations and display passion for our brand. Our Department Specialists are part of a team focused on delivering top line sales results. They are assigned to a specific Department of Responsibility, but are versatile and able to adjust at any time based on business need.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and offers assistance to every customer; focuses on customer engagement and suggestive selling to drive UPT and conversion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions; leads the training effort on department product knowledge.
- Executes replenishment based on sell-through and available backstock; ensures sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to management.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Executes promotion changes and ensures marketing signage is up to date and accurate.
- Partners with management to lead department floorset execution; understands seasonal strategies and maintains visual presentation standards.
- Monitors department performance and communicates recommendations to store management that will drive sales.
- Supports backstock organization standards and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Enforces loss prevention policies, maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
- Supports the management team to motivate associates to achieve sales goals and assists with the onboarding of new associates.
- Treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully; demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation and change; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
- 1 year of retail experience preferred.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH