Brand Manager - Bloomingdale's
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As the Brand Manager for Zegna Bloomingdale's, you will be the market expert and Brand Ambassador responsible for executing the business strategy, promoting our casual luxury brand, and achieving business objectives for the NY location.
You will cultivate a genuine customer-centric culture gaining a deep understanding of the client, ensuring a personalized service levels and building authentic and lasting relationships.
You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader/coach building and fostering an energized and customer-centric store environment.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Business Development and Sales Management
- Work alongside Area Manager to identify opportunities and maximize the business potential for the shop; define action plans to ensure achievement of sales goals, engage Store and Floor Managers on required contribution to targets
- Be a Zegna brand and product expert: Partner with Zegna DSA's & Bloomingdale's sales associates
- Translate store KPI's into action plans for the team. Provide clear, challenging goals and hold the team accountable.
- Maintain & continue to develop the personal shopper and studio services relationships; Schedule and organize regular trainings.
- Standardize best practices for selling and customer service; hold the team accountable for consistent execution within the limits of the wholesale relationship.
- Actively support the team on the sales floor to optimize productivity; actively coach the team to enhance individual performance.
- Drive MTM business by identifying opportunities through sales associates and personal shoppers; partner with MTM team to schedule seasonal trunk shows and provide support as needed.
- Provide seasonal feedback and insight on missed opportunities, best sellers, sizing, etc.
- Provide input for budgeting of annual sales targets.
- Monitor competitors' marketing and commercial activities in your market
- Propose new ideas for business development, i.e., incentives, competitive best practices, personal shopper engagement.
- Stay apprised of Bloomingdale's programs/activities in your store and align as appropriate (i.e. VIE clients, wedding registry, loyalty programs, etc).
Champion, deliver and monitor a customer centric culture
- Develop a deep personal connection with the store's top clients; develop customized strategies for growing the top spending customer segment (>$50K per year)
- Partner with sales associates to leverage client insights to delight them and foster brand loyalty.
- Develop "story telling" capabilities within the team to ensure the highest level of customer connection. Act as chief energy officer for the Bloomingdale's team to insure that Zegna is top of mind. Instill passion for the brand.
- Partner with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections.
- Monitor new product receipts and transfers; ensure product reaches the selling floor on a timely basis.
- Insure timely execution of product consolidations.
- Provide context to weekly selling reports including performance vs. competitors.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Is passionate and open-minded
- Selling, Product Knowledge, Inventory Control & Loss Prevention, Employment Cycle, Policy and Compliance
- Travel required
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Familiar with Apple products is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary: $105k-$115k (with bonus eligibility)
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert