The Analyst will partner with global & regional teams to p rovide key insights and recommendations for the site, including traffic and revenue trends, marketing channel performance, campaign performance and on-site experience across all Digital Commerce channels. This role is responsible for designing and leading analyses of website performance and applying creative approaches to measure the total business impact of site activity. Key Accountabilities: Site Performance (UX, Content & Campaign)
Digital Analytics Reporting
- Influence on-site experience by presenting data driven insights and optimization opportunities to cross-functional teams that will lead to significant revenue growth for the business
- Establish KPIs and monitor performance impact of key UX improvements (features/ functionalities) launched to site
- Help the team understand on-site marketing campaign performance, allowing key stakeholders to make strategic decisions based on performance
- Share analytical insights and play role of analytics expert in multiple settings and support leader in taking and translating analytics into business actions
- Own weekly and monthly website reporting. Support ad hoc requests for data and insights from other teams, regional partners, and senior leadership
- Manage website reporting process with cross-functional partners, covering topics such as digital marketing, on-site merchandising, product performance, and conversion trends
- Help the organization refine and evolve campaign reporting to the meet the needs of all cross-functional partners
- Provide analytics team perspective in the setup of A/B tests and subsequent reporting of test results (pre and post-optimization analyses)
- 2-5 years of experience in analytical roles, ideally in e-commerce.
- Deep knowledge and comfort with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and ContentSquare tools.
- Experience building dashboards for data storytelling through a visualization tool ( Power BI, Tableau, Looker, or similar tools). Power BI preferred.
- Experience with A/B testing and A/B testing tools preferred. (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, AB Tasty).
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with BigQuery, Redshift a plus.
- Proven ability to translate complex findings into recommendations. Ability to summarize in-depth analyses into concise and actionable insights for executives.
- Strong ability to consolidate data inputs from different web analytics tools to bring forward cohesive insights and action plans.
- Need to be skilled in building consensus and soliciting buy-in to recommended changes.
- Logical and creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics or related field.
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $97,665 - $132,135. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.