H&M Press Officer and PR Specialist (Corporate CSR and Sustainability Focus)
- H&M Group
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- PR & Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The H&M Press Department are looking for a strong candidate to join their team.
A key focus for this role will be executing our proactive and reactive communications approach across all media, including trade media, to build and promote our corporate reputation, as well as our environmental and social goals. The role will also support with managing issues and delivering against the team’s priorities for the three year business plan, and supporting our team with managing any reputational risks, as well as external-facing escalations which pose a reputational risk to our business.
- Build trust and develop H&M’s local media picture, proactively pitching news from H&M in selected focus areas. Responsible for local reactive media relations and secure that global communications and media policies are being followed locally. Collaborate with the UK&IE Communication Specialist team to ensure PR and Communication goals are being reached within the markets. Following up and reporting on KPIs and objectives connected to PR projects
- You have a strong commercial focus and are insight and data driven
- You have a formal education within Communication &/or Marketing, if not, at least 3 years’ experience from similar positions within PR/Communications
- You have experience in media relations and proven record of handling crisis communications.
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English.
- You have strategic experience in Corporate & Fashion PR, Internal & Crisis Communication
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert