Connected Retail Assistant
- Ralph Lauren
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Connected Retail is our way of pulling together our digital and physical commercial sales, service and experience of our brand & products - for the benefit of the customer and the business. You will partner with an array of teams from stores, store operations, technology, new store project, buying & digital commerce team. The connected retail team is a central point of contact for all of our stakeholders to connect with to ensure the customer-facing tools & services we deploy work as intended. You'll support stores with training on how to use these tools, customer service role play & training and help to report & fix issues when they don't work as intended. This role is also a great first step into project management, supporting project management documentation & communication.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support with training & adoption of "digital selling in store", ensuring buy-in, know-how & confidence to use our digital selling & Omnichannel tools. To be delivered both in person & virtually.
* Conduct end-to-end testing of digital selling tools from the business side.
* Be a key point of contact for store teams for adhoc queries
* Partner with all stakeholders to ensure stores are ready to go live.
* Support with performance reporting & meeting cadence.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* You will have either being worked in a Ralph Lauren store and be confident in using endless aisle or have worked in an Omnichannel corporate role for another brand.
* You are self-driven & able to work independently. While also being a strong communicator and able to build and foster relationships with both store & corporate populations.
* An interest in technology here is highly preferred along with an interest in training & coaching team members.
* This role will involve a significant proportion of travel at times during roll out phases, the respective candidate needs to be aware of that upfront. Outside of roll out periods their time will be sent across our London & Watford offices), WFH & store visits.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert