This position will provide both strategic insights and in-depth analysis by working cross functionally across divisions/regions. The Sr. Analyst assists in the annual budget and re-forecast processes, the consolidation of the company monthly P&L and bi-annual Cash Flow analysis of actuals and forecast and prepare presentations/packages for Senior Management and LVMH. Come work with us! Location: This position is in-person at our facility in Parsippany, NJ.
The team is open to working out of the Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY and flexibility in working between both offices. This role has a hybrid-optional schedule. Key Accountabilities:
Supporting annual budget, forecast and strategic plan processes. Analyzing and assessing the submitted annual budget information to determine risks and opportunities of the assumptions in relation to overall corporate objectives. Supporting cash-flow statement forecast for above related processes.
Consolidating and analyzing Tiffany P&L, balance sheet and cash for executives, low for forecast, and monthly results.
Preparing monthly reporting package for Senior Management, W&J Group and LVMH. Ensure preparation of the monthly materials are timely and accurate.
Performing ad hoc analysis for divisions or regions as requested by all levels of management and present recommendations based on output of analysis.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $97,665 - $120,000 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of finance-related experience
- BS degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record delivering high quality work
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines with · or without close supervision
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Currently holds or is in pursuit of an MBA
- FP&A / Accounting / Audit Experience
- Experience with Hyperion Planning
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects