Senior Account Executive
- LEBEL GROUP LLC
- New York City, New York (US)
- Up to $78,000 per annum + Commissions + Clothing allowance + Medical Benefits (75% paid) + 401k
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
Lebel Group / New York & Los Angeles
Senior Account Manager (s)
Founded in 2015, Lebel Group is a multi-line showroom representing European, American and International brands from advanced contemporary to designer. We operate permanent spaces in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Atlanta as well as present our collections seasonally in Paris. Our company maintains business partnerships with North America's leading department and specialty stores.
Lebel Group is the home for LACE the Label, PAOLA BERNARDI, TAJ by SABRINA, KASIA, LDT, NOUVELLE, LALIBELA, GIGII’S and HAPPY SHEEP in North America, as well as emerging footwear brands such as MONTELLIANA 1965, SALTS and LØCI (www.lebelgroup.com / IG @lebelgroup).
Seeking Senior Account Executives for our NY showroom (Chelsea), and Los Angeles showroom reporting to the Sales Director, who will be responsible for driving sales by cultivating existing accounts and adding new points of distribution. The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant wholesale experience, with existing relationships and an entrepreneurial approach to driving sales.
A competitive salary ($68k - $78k/year) + commission structure is offered for this opportunity, as well as paid Medical Benefits, and 401k match.
- Achieve sales plans, drive strategic growth and expand the footprint of our portfolio of brands.
- Leverage prior business relationships to populate showroom and trade show sales campaigns.
- Research and identify new points of sale. Take an extroverted and creative approach to attract new business.
- Possess exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Take an organized and methodical approach to manage our client database and order entry systems.
- Work autonomously, juggle multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- 5+ years of relevant wholesale experience (mandatory)
- Highly motivated and self-starting attitude
- Strong industry relationships (mandatory)
- Able to travel to Europe, South America and domestic trade shows / selling events
- Pro-efficient with digital customer management platforms JOOR and Seladex
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert