Assistant Manager, eCommerce Operations
- Tory Burch
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- As a channel owner, daily liaison with both internal teams, including Visual Merchandizing, Training, Planning, Buying and Logistics, and external vendors to ensure smooth operations of the eCommerce platforms;
- Design and manage refresh calendars of Douyin flagship store page and livestream room, and work with Global Digital Team and Global Creative Team for site assets, functional upgrades and livestream room designs;
- Day to day monitor and Douyin flagship store livestream, constantly lead team to improve livestream efficiency, livestream quality, traffic recruitment tactics to achieve a better sales result and premium branding image;
- Lead the search and negotiation with KOLs on Douyin platform focusing on sales livestream, cooperate with Marketing and PR team for KOLs seeding contents on Douyin platform;
- Plan and execute the Douyin contents with Marketing team, cooperate with Marketing and PR team for Douyin social campaigns, cooperate with CRM for Douyin CRM tactics and implementation, work with Buying team for product offering on Douyin platform, to better facilitate the Douyin flagship store sales result achievement;
- Taking the lead to streamline the process of livestream host training, script editing, customer service, sample process etc., to identify sales enhancement opportunities and operation efficiency excellence;
- Lead and execute Douyin platform EC campaigns to reach larger impact and sales volume;
- Compile and improve regular analytic reports to monitor site performances, providing sales trends and consumer insights
- Budget control of expenses and manage finance and legal related processes for Douyin flagship store.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert