Finance Manager (Maternity Contract)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Maternity Contract - Initial 6 Month Contract
What you can expect:
- Play a central role in the month end close process, ensuring key deadlines are met.
- Produce monthly management accounts for Back Office costs, provide analysis of variances.
- Ownership of Back Office P&L cost centres, providing monthly and ad-hoc analysis to department heads.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation of data for the annual interim and year-end audits.
- Key contact for audit queries.
- Support in preparation of annual budget and reforecasts.
- Point of contact for technical accounting queries.
- Assist in preparation of data for annual corporation tax return.
- Annual PSA calculations and submission.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), from newly qualified to 1-2 years PQE.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with all levels of staff within the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach.
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines and competing priorities successfully.
- Technical knowledge of IFRS16.
- SAP experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience within the retail industry preferred but not essential.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert