Client Advisors Beak Street, London
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
WE ARE HIRING BOTH PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME CLIENT ADVISORS TO JOIN OUR AMAZING STORE IN LONDON, BEAK STREET!
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. You will work within our beautifully curated stores and report directly to our Store Manager. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
You will support your team to always deliver service that is seamless, efficient and dedicated to the client’s needs.
You will run a business that is based on an omnichannel/omnicommerce mentality where missing a sale is not an option. You have a result-oriented mindset and you will drive footfall through a digital client outreach program as an integral part of daily business. Through online booking services and in-store events, you and your team will build and foster the GANNI community.
You will be a part of managing and motivating the store team to achieve KPI targets and you will create a culture within your team that is authentic, optimistic and driven by results and the opportunity to learn.
● Ensure exceptional client experiences
● Deliver outstanding styling sessions
● Establish loyalty within the community
● Foster client outreach program to drive footfall to the store
● Strive to reach KPI targets and support maintaining a KPI-driven environment.
● Drive in-store shopping events through your client database and establish a program to foster client relationships.
● Take part in actıons required in order to achıeve busıness objectıves.
● Act on opportunities with your team and strive to secure all sales
● Maintain VM guidelines
● Stock management in all aspects
● Support your team in daily operations in the store
● Strive to achieve a healthy client loyalty base with in-store activities to foster client relationships.
● Strive to achieve personal and store targets.
● Staying engaged on the Hub and keeping up with the academy
● Participate in workshops necessary to enhance performance.
● Responsible for keeping the team environment open, friendly and transparent.
● Participate in staff meetings every month
COMMUNICATION & DEVELOPMENT
● Keep yourself and team members up to date with all relevant information and business trends.
● Support the development of clear, consistent and organized lines of communication
● Drive your own development and strive to enhance your leadership skills
● Solid and proven background within the similar industry for at least 2 years
● Strong client database and experience working with digital clienteling
● Experience with sales and working within a results-driven and goal-oriented environment.
● Excellent understanding of key performance indicators
● Omnichannel and omnicommerce understanding
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in English
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Retail team!
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Founded in 2000 by an art connoisseur and gallery owner to design the perfect cashmere knit, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years. Based in Copenhagen and owned and run since 2009 by husband-and-wife team creative director Ditte Reffstrup and CEO Nicolaj Reffstrup GANNI is represented in more than 400 of the world's finest retailers as well as through 21 concept stores across Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
“With GANNI we wanted to do something different than the typical stereotypes of scandinavian fashion, which when we started were either high-concept Scandi-style or girly-boho. Aiming to create a third alternative, we sought after a more playful and effortless approach to design, that represents how I want to dress and look. Without strict dogmas or rules, but with room for personality, contrasts and experimentation.” - Ditte Reffstrup, Creative Director
The GANNI mission is simple: We fill a gap in the advanced contemporary market for effortless, easy-to-wear pieces that women instinctively reach for, day in, day out. Copenhagen is home and where our heart is. As Danes we were taught to appreciate beautiful aesthetics simply by being brought up surrounded by quality design. It’s a premise we work very seriously with, and we are proud of our Nordic design heritage, but not limited by its traditional minimalist expression.
- 0045 3332 4457
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert