Product Development Manager Accessories - Italian speaking (m/f/d)
- Berlin (DE)
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Aeyde is a Berlin-based footwear and accessories house founded in 2015. Our mission is to challenge preconceived notions of luxury and the fashion industry by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. We started as a digital-first, D2C brand and continue to apply this mindset today. As we strive to be at the forefront of fashion innovation we are looking for people that can help us shape the future. Working at Aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand on an international level.
- Support the product & design team in translating ideas in products: start, follow and overview the process of product development together with your line manager
- Support the development and release of new products & follow the production process all the way: component sourcing, material sourcing, proto reviews, order placement and shipment
- Create range plans and linelists and integrate updates after every development step
- Communicate with other departments (operations, sales, marketing) on product updates
- Supporting sub-suppliers management and other logistics processes such as liaising for shipments of packaging, labels, extras etc.
- Managing calendar for communication with factories on order confirmations, deliveries etc.
- Responsible for the sample management from factory to internal teams
- Recording & management of production errors, claims with factories
- General assistance & support in administrative work for product management & design
- Academic degree, ideally in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant qualification
- 3+ years of experience in an analogical role preferably from high-end fashion brands
- Solid understanding of product development
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Italian and English
- Very good proficiency in MS Office or G Suite applications
- Strong follow-through and time management skills, highly organized
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand. Founded in 2015 by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated teamis based in the heart of Berlin, and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region.
Srausberger Platz 19
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert