- L'Apartement Ltd
- Battersea, London (Greater)
- Upto £40,000
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The showroom/company had been in existence for 35 years and is a leading fashion agency/distribution and consultancy
Founded by Mirabel Edgedale, the Mirabel Edgedale showroom is based in Battersea full time and in Paris during the 4 fashion weeks a year.
Mirabel Edgedale Showroom is looking to recruit immediately candidate for Logistics and commercial :
Great opportunity to grow in expanding small business and actively develop and rise in company.
- Dealing with warehouses in Hong Kong and London and Europe.
- And following closely deliveries, packing lists, commercial invoices and ensuring a timely manner
- Raising invoices
- Following payments as shipping is part of payment control.
- Checking PO’s are delivered in time and are correct.
- Managing the bulk orders to manufacturers and ensuring all correctly followed up.
- Checking manufacturers invoices and raising debit notes if necessary
- Communicating with all customers in Middle East and Europe + UK on a regular basis with extreme care and accuracy.
Minimum 3 years experience in logistics and commerce in the fashion wholesale business necessary for this role.
- Excel, microsoft skills is essential
- Good written English
- Good with figures and spread sheets essential
CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
instagram page: @mirabeledgedaleshowroom
ABOUT MIRABEL EDGEDALE
Founded by fashion authority Mirabel Edgedale, L’Apartement is a leading Fashion Sales Agency based in London with showrooms in Paris, New York and online via an innovative virtual showroom experience.
Overseeing sales and distribution and offering brand development and creative consultancy, our global outreach includes key department stores and boutiques from Taipei to New York, together with the top online luxury fashion retailers.
Why work with us?
We have teams in multiple locations with key insight into building brands and multi-national sales experience. In addition, Mirabel’s knowledge, experience and flair in developing key relationships, sourcing new brands and developing sales through her numerous key contacts has been instrumental to the success of L’Apartement over many years. She is at the forefront of the business and has forged special relationships with many management-level buyers and owners.
The Old Imperial Laundry
Unit F1, 87 Warriner Gardens
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert