HR Service Desk Advisor - Italian speaking
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Human Resources
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This is a key role within the Burberry HR Operations Team. As a HR Service Desk Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for employees and managers on all employment related matters, providing Burberry colleagues with consistent and timely resolution of their HR queries whilst demonstrating first class customer service.
This HR Service Desk Advisor will support our English & Italian speaking colleagues globally, and fluency in both of these languages is essential.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries related to HR Operations
- Accurately triage HR requests received via the HR case management tool whilst seeking first time resolution where possible
- Utilise appropriate communication channels to support the business - this includes case management, email, MS Teams, Live Chat and phone calls
- Work with team members to identify opportunities to continuously improve our ways of working
- Complete routine HR administration tasks such as absence, leavers and holiday entitlement queries
- Support the business with the resolution of operational escalations, complaints, and service delivery issues
- Use HR data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience
- Maintain externally facing HR content, updating where necessary based on analysis of case management data
- Support ad-hoc projects and other duties where required
- Possesses a customer service mindset
- Fluency in Italian and English essential, other language skills desirable
- Proven organisational skills with ability to prioritise based on level of urgency and importance
- High levels of attention to detail
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills (email, phone and face to face)
- Proficient in use of standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a HR role previously (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of working in a service delivery role (preferred but not essential)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert