Accounts Receivable Analyst
- JW Anderson
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for the accounts receivable and credit control function across Retail, Wholesale and E-commerce. Performing daily reconciliations and working closely with the financial accountant on all VAT and tax support and month end tasks. Provide qualitative reporting and analysis to the Commercial team.
- Manage all Accounts Receivable and Credit control tasks
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reports including Aged Debtors report
- Deal with customer queries quickly and accurately, liaising with all related departments
- Manage payment allocations and reconciliation processes
- Assist Commercial team with the opening of new customer accounts as required, in line with company policy and customer credit checks
- VAT Returns support
- Bank posting and reconciliation
- Business partnering across multiple departments
- Support Senior Financial analyst and commercial team with Wholesale sales reporting and analysis
- Working with Merchandising team on Seasonal Pricing analysis
- Assist with the month end tasks (Prepayments/accrual posting)
You will be a person interested in fashion and wanting to grow and develop your finance career. You must have at least 2 years accountancy experience preferably in a fast-paced environment (fashion/FMCG). You are eager and willing to learn, looking to begin or continue studying an accounting qualification. You are a team player who thrives under a collaborative environment but can be trusted to work and deliver autonomously.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to conduct in a professional manner and to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Results driven with a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to details.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and flexible team player.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel.
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert