Sales Assistant /Stylist - Store
- The Fold
- SW1X 9RX
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ABOUT THE FOLD:
The Fold is a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand with international reach and a loyal community of professional women.
Our collection defines 24/7 dressing through versatile pieces that are designed to create a clean, modern aesthetic. A selection that is unique, specially created for The Fold Woman.
The Fold designs are committed to exemplify the highest standards of quality and our fabrics are sourced from the finest European mills to make our clients feel truly indulged in fabulous crepes, silks, wools and jerseys.
In honour of our inspiring clients we have created The Fold Woman, an online and offline community, profiling our extraordinary clients to empower the image of women working in the business world. We host regular networking events mainly in our Chelsea store bringing together the highest achieving women in business.
Today we are a two-fold manifestation of that vision: a community of like-minded, successful women, and an empowering, high quality, elegant collection.
Polly McMaster is the Co-Founder behind The Fold. A successful business woman and former City professional, whose love of fashion was the inspiration to create a chic new brand for women:
"The Fold is about understanding the professional woman's needs in her daily life and trying to create a stylish, contemporary wardrobe for them. To this end, we are building a brand in our own right based on our label and designs".
Our ambition is to be the global go-to brand for the modern businesswoman. We believe that our customers should feel confident and stylish dressing for work every day.
Description of the Role:
- Full-time position reporting into the Store Manager.
- Holding one on one customer appointments in store through personal styling sessions and customer drop-ins.
- Styling the collection with clients (great brand and product knowledge).
- Overseeing the alteration process with clients.
- Capturing customer preferences, follow ups and information via CRM system.
- Build up a personal client base and be proactive about ways to build recognition of The Fold.
- Involvement in brand events.
- Stock management and understanding of our processes.
- Work alongside the styling team to deliver sales targets.
- Maintaining high retail standards on the shop floor (keeping the shop floor tidy throughout the day, steaming stock, VM refreshes).
The Expected Approach:
- This is an incredibly varied role, that will allow the candidate to work as part of a fast growing, tight-knit fashion brand.
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves is required!
- We offer late night appointments, so the expectation to be flexible with evenings and Saturdays is crucial.
Taking on the role you will be:
- Have relevant retail experience working in a store, boutique, styling or a similar environment.
- Be familiar with high-end sales processes, behaviours, and brands.
- Be passionate about styling and building customer relationships.
- Be a committed energetic, motivated contributor to The Fold, going above and beyond the role with a proactive attitude to work as part of The Fold team.
- Have a basic understanding of KPIs within a retail environment.
- Be motivated within the showroom team and be prepared to oversee many different tasks within this role.
- Understanding the importance of styling as well as the behind-the-scenes/administrative aspects of the role.
- Experience with alterations is beneficial but not required.
- Be able to handle customer service issues and challenges in a professional, calm manner and think on their feet to resolve issues.
- Be confident to reach out to new clients in person and on the phone.
- Be driven to exceed targets and be focused on optimising sales opportunities with an eye on growing the brand through each incremental relationship and sales.
- Be extremely passionate about The Fold, and act as an ambassador for the brand at every opportunity.
- Pension Smart Pension
- 25 days holidays in addition to the usual bank holidays
- Modern West London office with complimentary drinks and fresh fruit.
- Inspiring Q & A talks with leading professionals
- A Fold Gift card twice a year. After completion of probationary period.
- A generous staff allowance to spend per season and 50% off full retail price.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Regular team socials.
We are an ambitious, supportive, passionate team who love what we do. We are Founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on our quality.
We strive to uphold a values based working culture with five key principle across the business:
- Be Humbitious: Be ambitious for yourself and The Fold in a humble way - don’t be a diva.
- Wrap it up with a bow on it: Be a completer finisher, be able to trust others to take on a job completely and fully, and earn that same trust yourself.
- Be Empowered: Take on responsibility, share your views confidently but kindly, feel ownership, take pride in results,
- Fold Gold Standard: Quality and professionalism, don’t just ‘let it go’, pride ourselves on attention to detail and excellence in everything we do, deliver results.
- Embrace, pace, progress and adventure: Know that to fully embrace our ambition and our challenges, this will mean stepping out of your comfort zone - get comfortable being uncomfortable.
Founded in 2012, The Fold is a brand devoted to working women – creating timeless pieces that offer impeccable finish, durability and unique contemporary design.
Founded to empower women to realise their ambitions, The Fold is committed to creating truly unique, high-quality designs that are both flattering and functional. Our direct-to-consumer British brand has dressed some of the world’s most successful and stylish female leaders and innovators. We’re a dynamic, founder-led business with a commitment to encouraging diversity and equal opportunities for all. We strive to lead by example – never compromising on ethics or quality – and we’re on the road to becoming the go-to global brand for working women. Big things are coming, so why not join The Fold?
- +44 (0) 20 7336 7599
4th Floor, Black Arrow House,
2 Chandos Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert