Visual Brand Image Specialist
- Ralph Lauren
- Milan, Italy
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and passionate Brand Image Specialist based in Milan. You will be responsible for maintaining the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic across our Flagships and Boutique stores through the implementation of consistent brand communication, product presentation, mannequins, merchandising standards and training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Merchandising mapping for monthly deliveries.
* Early store/prototype set up.
* Product and Creative initiatives/tests.
* Manage calendar.
* Standardize store layout, review floor plans, fixture placement, zone placement.
* Work cross functionally to align product presentation strategies with department,division and company.
* Manage quarterly process to ensure approvals and documents are on time.
* Manage tools needed for all early store process and execution.
* Ability to manage multiple on - going projects.
* Capacity to maintain a project calendar/schedule and provide weekly updates.
* Ability to complete assignments and meet deadlines in a fast paced enviroment.
* Ability to work independently or in a team.
* Ability to maintain and manage relationships at all levels.
* Exceptional oral,listening,leadership skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Extensive Experience in visual merchandising and mannuequins styling.
* Creative and visual flair
* Proficient/expert in microsoft office.
* Proficient in english language, other is a plus.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert