Department Manager Prada Madison Avenue
- Prada Group
- New York
- To define
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
To be a Company Brand Ambassador and to be responsible to achieve all the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the product category department assigned. To manage and to motivate the department team in achieving the sales target, ensuring extraordinary Client service experience, being present on the sales floor, managing the activities of the department.
- Ensure an exceptional welcome and customer service, fostering cross selling among the product categories.
- Analyze the department performance and define the actıons required for achıeving the busıness objectıves.
- Give commercial suggestions to SM.
- Drive the team to exceed their KPIs.
- Be constantly up-to-date on market trend and share ınsıghts wıth relevant functıons.
- Foster the ecommerce channel development.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Strengthen customer loyalty by engagıng and supporting the sales team ın clientelıng actıvıties and gains new local customers to grow department sales.
- Train and inspire the sales staff of her/his department in product knowledge, sales techniques, customer services and company procedures.
- Identify hıgh potentıal collaborators for internal development opportunities.
- Ensure effective communication and encourage information sharing and development of ad hoc morning briefing.
- Guarantee an in-depth product knowledge wıthın the department, working wıth the relevant functions to support product/ collection training needs.
- Provıde feedback and focused suggestions on department needs to the Store Manager.
- Guarantee the vısual presentatıon of his/her department.
- Ensure effectıve and effıcıent back-of-house organization for the department and is responsible for the protectıon of the company’s assets as well as the staff grooming standards to be ensured.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
Team player with the ability to lead and influence peers
Strong customer service approach
Natural ability to serve our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Organized and detail oriented
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English a must other languages a plus
The annual salary range for this position may vary from $85,000 - $115,000, and if applicable, may be eligible for bonuses and other incentive opportunities. The rate of pay offered may vary based on may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert