Retail Success Manager
- NuOrder by Lightspeed
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Retail Success Manager to join our NuORDER team in New York City. Reporting to the Director of Retail Experience, you will be responsible for the success of customers, building the relationship with the merchant and leadership teams, supporting and ensuring adoption of the platform for each of the areas of business. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an account management or buying role at a retailer or brand.
NuORDER is transforming the buying process for enterprise retailers by providing their merchant teams access to brand collections, a collaborative buying experience, and streamlining how products are set up for downstream processes. The retailer’s vendor partners leverage centralized digital catalogs and the ability to collaborate in real-time with the buying teams on the platform. Our exclusive major retail partners include Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, Macy’s, and Intermix.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be an expert on NuORDER’s Assortments feature and the value it drives our retail partners.
- As new retailers become partners, this role will be involved in supporting the discovery and implementation process alongside the account directors.
- The retail success manager is responsible for building the relationship with the merchant, leadership, and cross functional team members at the retailer and ensuring their successful adoption of NuORDER.
- They will be responsible for the product feature training, support, and reporting/ tracking adoption for the key retail accounts.
- They will be involved in supporting virtually or on-site all parts of the buying process for the merchant teams: pre market, in market, order writing, and reviewing the buys.
- Understand how wholesale retailers & brands conduct business, and articulate the value of NuORDER’s solution for their business.
- Identify opportunities to expand the use of NuORDER across other cross functional teams at the retailer.
- Report on the retailers’ monthly & quarterly engagement, and develop plans to close gaps in adoption.
- Travel at least once a month to be on-site with the retailers in New York, nationally, and/or internationally.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Education: BA / BS or equivalent required
- Intermediate experience in account management or client-facing role
- Experience working at a retailer or brand is required
- Relevant experience in SaaS/Software, technology start-up preferred
- Skills: Organized and have the ability to juggle multiple projects; have a problem solving attitude; clear communication skills
- Must have the flexibility to travel at least once a month to visit retailers across the country and/or internationally
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Fluency in German, French and/or Italian
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed RSU program (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- Linkedin learning
- Volunteer days
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert