Area Manager Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Footwear Switzerland (m/f/x)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Thalwil, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Full Time
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals with a performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for your customers in an allocated area. Due to market and customer needs the Sales Manager will impact the representative collection and seasonal highlight capsules.
A day in the life of a Area Manager Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Footwear Switzerland (m/f/x):
- You will frequently travel within the region and acquire important wholesale customers
- You will constantly communicate and interact closely with the customers (new and existing)
- You will create assortments for each customer and market needs
- You will analyze customers performance to detect additional business opportunities
- You will plan budgets for each season
- You will analyze bestsellers to recommend Direct Sale potentials
- You will take part at strategy meetings with customers to evolve a partner strategy, tap their full potential and ensure a holistic sell in and sell out performance
What do we need from you? You have:
- Profound work experience in Sales, Retail, E-Com or Omni-Channel
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert