Sr Developer, Tableau - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for partnering with several areas of the business gathering requirements to drive and standardizing reporting, analytics, and dashboards. In addition, this position influences how our business partners answer business questions utilizing data-driven and reporting solutions. Critical to the role will be partnering directly with business teams to drive priorities and deliver actionable insights and reports.
- Analyzes Business requirements/Functional requirements and perform impact analysis through data mining, leading to solution design to deliver data.
- Grooms and enriches functional requirements through qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Responsible for analyzing complex production issues for immediate tactical solutions and observe patterns across issues leading up to identification of gaps in design and requirements.
- Collaborates with functional and validation teams in designing data requirements for Integration use case/test case documents based on functional requirements.
- Effectively multi-tasks with many projects consistently. Prioritizes and schedules assignments to meet project deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrates responsive and effective communication with all levels of technical and business resources in an extremely dynamic and demanding environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow through.
- Develops, produces, and engages in standardized business intelligence practices in an accurate and timely manner, communicating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Supports the design and development of dashboards and data visualization solutions to provide valuable insights to cross functional teams.
- Responds to abstract business issues and needs with comprehensive solutions that may impact both business intelligence as well as business process.
- Takes a lead role in scoping, planning, managing timeline and progress, and delivering on BI initiatives.
- Clarifies and prioritizes requests for enhancements or systems changes with the requestor and documents initiative definition.
- Maintains and fosters effective working relationships with all parties.
- Has the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Drives future strategic direction of business intelligence and analysis.
- Takes a lead role in the development and roll out of new data visualization capabilities.
- Manage and train cross functional partners on new tools, processes, and systems.
- May provide guidance/mentoring to new associates; evaluate processes, recommend and implement improvements, as needed.
- Serves as a resource for Junior team members.
- Develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology required
- 5+ years demonstrated application experience (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics, data, or business intelligence field
- 5+ years' experience designing /developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau
- 5+ years working with large and complex data sets, able to write complex SQL queries
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, GPC, etc.) on process automation and standardization
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Experience working with 100s of millions of customer/transactional data and challenges involved preferably in financial industry
- Strong Experience in analyzing Data Models for transactional and analytical systems
- Ability to develop and maintain source to target mapping for large data integration projects
- Good understanding of all aspects of Enterprise Data Management such as Data Governance & Stewardship, Data Quality & Profiling, Data Lineage, Data Architecture, MDM & Data Integration
- Experience in identifying, measuring, and standardizing Critical Data Elements (CDE)
- Proficiency in developing reconciliation frameworks to reconcile data between various source systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong organization skills are essential
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle phases utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience in Retail Industry, a plus
- Ability to work off shift for on call responsibilities
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert