- Dover Street Market
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
▪ Accountable for the Bottega Veneta space at DSM, a true ambassador for the brand
▪ The development of the Bottega Veneta client book and subsequent sales increase
▪ Creation of and subsequent retention of new clients both in store and internationally
▪ Setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times and presentation of the Bottega Veneta brand on the floor
▪ The achievement of key financial targets
▪ Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
▪ Selling, directing and driving sales
▪ Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our Bottega Veneta and DSM clients
▪ Hosting events
▪ Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
▪ Ensuring that Bottega Veneta customers are added to the DSM Database
▪ Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
▪ Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s specialising in the Bottega Veneta brand
▪ Responsible for delivery Bottega Veneta in depth training to store staff
▪ Providing feedback to Buying and Merchandising team on customer preferences and needs after collecting relevant information from sales associates
▪ Involved with staff training and ongoing presentations to store to re-iterate the importance strong focus of the collection.
▪ An eye for visual merchandising to continually tweak the space and work closely with the head of visual merchandising.
Skills / Knowledge:
▪ Specific understanding of the Bottega Veneta brand, aesthetic and consumer
▪ Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business
▪ Ability to clientele at a high level and set the example for other members of the DSM sales team
▪ Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
▪ Client book of potential new business for DSM
▪ Knowledge of Retail Pro (not essential)
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.
The original Dover Street Market was first opened in Mayfair in 2004. Since then five other Dover Street Market stores have opened in Ginza (Tokyo), New York, Singapore, Beijing and Los Angeles.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert