Digital Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for aDigital Operations Manager(m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Team Central HUB as soon as possible.As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. In addition to fairness and cooperation, supporting employees in their individual development is a matter of course for us.
What you can expect:
- General: Responsibility of the whole operational process of a defined internationally operationg key account from order intake to go-live. Works closely together with internal and external stakeholders with the aim to ensure a smooth transportation process and on time delivery to maximize full price sales.
- Account Management: First contact for merchandise and operations teams of the dedicated accounts. Is up to date with current performance and delivery tracking and leads weekly operational meetings with partner to optimize product flow and avoids delays in delivery.
- Operations: Owns the order intake process, management of block orders, tracks and processes special deals and capsule collections & is in charge for the whole data management via EDI. Responsible for on-time reproductions of bestsellers and sample prodution for marketing campaigns. Working closely with our sales teams to optimize sizing offer and smoothen to reduce errors which leads to a smooth order process.
- Data & analytics: Cooperate with our Sales Controlling team to get the right data sets to analyze and optimize our offer and identify product opportunities and key growth areas.
- Digital visualisation: Works closely together with Digital Marketing to build a positive online presense based on a mobile first approach to uphold our brand integrity through supervising online sale guideline. Monitors PDP and PLP of responsible account and triggers discussions to further evelate our online presence. Cooperates with Digital Marketing to create a consumer faced brand shop experience.
- Product flow: Product tracking from production site to delivery of our partner. Ensuring on time delivery by working closely together with all involved stakeholders such as planning department and logistics. Share input to constantly improve operational reporting and dashboards.
- Vocational Training or Bachelor Degree.
- Knowledge and a deep understanding of digital processes and 4 years work experience on manager level in digital environment (preferred pure player business) with a solid ability to provide strong analytical and conceptual analysis
- English and German is mandatory
- Positive mindset with an exceptional passion for digital and optimizing processes, dynamic and flexible way of working, likes to work in matrix organisation, confidence to be the expert in data, insights and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert