- Arddun Agency
- London (East), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Arddun Agency are a London based Womenswear agency located in Shoreditch, London, specialising in the Luxury and Advanced Contemporary world. Originally formed in 2020 as a wholesale agency we have rapidly expanded to include PR in our service offering. We are small but fast-growing team that are close-knit, and we aim to provide a nurturing and enjoyable place to work and are looking for a candidate that shares our core qualities of humble, hungry and inquisitive!
The PR Intern will pay a key part in the growth of the Arddun Agency PR division, reporting to and working closely with the PR Manager. The PR Intern will support in carrying out the following tasks:
- Handle day-to-day sample requests from, press, stylists, influencers and brand internal requests. Proactively outreaching to Fashion Assistants for potential opportunities
- Keeping track of all samples and their whereabouts through internal sample tracker
- Continuously update the Global press and influencer databases
- Assisting on the execution of gifting projects, including ordering packaging, couriers and tracking results
- Keeping an awareness on new and upcoming influencers and talent, supporting in the making proposals for gifting initiatives and dressing opportunities
- Assisting with the execution of brand events such as new product launches, collaborations, dinners and press days
- Maintain organization of all seasonal assets
- Monitoring and clipping all press and VIP coverage to share with the agency and brands
- Collating information for brand monthly / seasonal reports
- Scheduling and tracking all couriers and international shipments
- Showroom / sample management
- It is mandatory that applicants are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (with course credit) in Marketing, Communications, Business, preferably with a fashion background
- An interest and understanding of the fashion industry and media titles
- Exceptional communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and time efficient, able to prioritize and multitask Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible and professional
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of social media platforms
This role would suit a candidate that is eager to get into the world of fashion and experience all areas of the business. We are a company that nurtures those willing to work hard and are eager and curious to expand their horizons in a work capacity.
ARDDUN AGENCY is a London-based international wholesale and consulting agency, specialising in womenswear and lifestyle brands.
Launched in January 2020 our agency has grown quickly to look after 12 brands that are stocked in the best stores globally. We take a merchandising led approach with the aim of providing the best possible product thus driving growth and sell through in an organic way.
Our team have a wide background and experience from brands such as Burberry, Ganni, Pangaia, Roksanda, Ellery, Paper Mache Tiger, Roland Mouret & David Koma.
ARDDUN AGENCY also operate a retail and e-commerce store situated inside the Harvey Nichols department store in Knightsbridge London. Our store brings together a collection of exciting, well made brands with a story to tell and spans home, skincare, beauty, fragrance, fashion & accessories. We source brands from all over the world that make us happy and we love sharing them with our customers.
23 Charlotte Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert