Full Time Stylist
- Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Tibi is hiring for a Stylist to support our Saint Simons Island Store in Georgia. The Stylist is responsible for assisting clients (both in-store and virtually), leveraging social media to represent the brand, achieving sales goals, and educating clients on Creative Pragmatism.
- Actively engage with customers via social media to promote brand loyalty and drive sales.
- Respond to all virtual customer inquiries and Direct Messages in a timely manner.
- Leverage digital tool and in-person client to achieve sales goals.
Product / Selling:
- Represents the fashion and style of Tibi, embodying Creative Pragmatism.
- Maintain strong all product knowledge for collection and brand.
- Maximize social media to sell CP idea and Tibictionary.
- Build and maintain book of clients both virtual and in-person.
- Minimum of 1 vear retail sales experience in a luxury or service driven environment.
- Comfortable being on camera for social media purposes.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to prioritize several competing tasks at once.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable.
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
- Competitive Base Rate + Individual Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA+ FSA Accounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Generous shopping discounts
Amy Smilovic, fashion designer and entrepreneur, started Tibi 25 years ago in Hong Kong. Borne from her childhood days of watching her artist father paint, Amy's creative energy found a new home in the fabric markets of Hong Kong and Indonesia. Soon, Amy's sketches and fabric selections transformed into a brand warmly embraced by the expatriate community.
In its 25th year, Tibi is a mindset brand that revolves around its philosophy of Creative Pragmatism - its collections are modern, innovative and sensible.
100 Broadway, 16th Floor
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert