Internship Collection Management and 3D Development HUGO Womenswear (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern starting June 2023 for the duration of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Assisting the Collection Management and 3D Developer team with administrative, organisational and 3D tasks during the process of the collection development
- Supporting with 3D simulations while being in constant communication with the 3D Developer and Digital Collection Manager
- Maintenance of digital date in the PLM system
- Helping the team with the digitalization of the materials
- Creating PLM overviews of all clothing product groups for the collection meetings
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Organisation and participation of seasonal lookbook shootings
- You study fashion/textile design, textile technology or visit a fashion school or already completed your studies
- Your knowlesge in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is very good
- You have preferably already experience with 3D Software such as CLO 3D
- You have a strong ability to work in a team, great commitment, creativity and organizing ability
- Your English is very good, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert