A rare opportunity has arisen for a skilled and qualified individual to join our Sydney Flagship Store as an Operations Coordinator on a full-time basis .
Based in our store's back office, you will report directly to the Operations Manager and effectively oversee the inventory management for the store. Responsibilities:
- Stock control
- Cycle count accuracy
- Shrinkage and ensuring appropriate assortment and model stock levels
- Coordination of price changes
- Execution of all local and international transfers
- Conducting internal process audits and compliance reviews
- Partnering with store management to ensure all processes and systems support the required service standards
- Responsibility for ordering packaging and unpacking as required
- You will also be called upon regularly to complete ad-hoc projects
Benefits and perks
- Tertiary Certificate or equivalent life/work experience
- A minimum of three years retail stock management/inventory control, preferably within the Jewelry/luxury industry
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible working availability, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must be able to manage your own workload, and work unsupervised
- Meticulous attention to detail
About the business
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.