HOKA Online Trader
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 4 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
HOKA Online Trader
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Online Trader is accountable for supporting and executing the onsite trading and merchandising planning for HOKA EMEA websites.
You will support the Senior Online Trader in developing the commercial offering and will be at the forefront of all plans for both merchandising and creative execution as well as ensuring trading KPI’s are continuously improved.
- Making sure products are ready to trade correctly with the right price prior to launch
- Completing high level commercial reporting including stock turnover and slow-moving stock, and ensuring the business has clear, regular visibility of performance.
- Working closely with online marketing teams, regional planning teams, buying team as well as brand retail and visual merchandise teams
- Helping to trouble shoot issues and raising support requests where necessary
- Conducting competitive analysis to support the Senior Trader with insights and A/B test ideas.
- Running weekly and monthly reports and supporting the Senior Trader by providing recommendations for improvements.
Who You Are
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Analytical mind with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Must be flexible, collaborative, and has excellent relationship building skills
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Digital trading or merchandising experience ideally within fashion apparel / sports / consumer
- Previous exposure to site running multiple product campaigns
- Ideally familiar with web analytical reporting tools (e.g Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Competent user of MS Office Applications
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of other European languages is beneficial but not essential
What We Will Give You:
- 28 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Program.
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert