Raw Materials Administrator - Categorie Protette (L.68/99) - maternity cover
- Florence, Italy
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This position will support the RM Development team based in Florence with administration for their respective department, including managing shipments and shipping documents.
- Administrative support to the RM team including supporting with booking and prepping for meetings, shipping & ad hoc seasonal activities;
- Liaising with suppliers for shipments, tracking and monitoring deliveries to ensure they arrive on time;
- Managing RM sample orders, check and set up colours in samples stage
- Managing the seasonal RM files with orders, deliveries date and approvals;
- Managing RM files with colours approvals;
- Managing and tracking Rm research deliveries to HFH
- PO management with teams, PLM data entry
- Organising, filing and archiving samples, swatches and raw materials
- Support the RM storehouse for chcking the RM stock
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to well communicate with suppliers;
- Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy
- Speed in data entry
- Demonstrated ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution orientated
- Very good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer skills: PLM, excel.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT || NO DEPARTMENT - FPT9017 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert