Director/VP, PR & Marketing
- Kelly Wearstler
- Los Angeles, California
- 120k - 190k
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
- Director / President / C Suite
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Kelly Wearstler is seeking a highly talented creative leader that is passionate about growing our brand and telling our story.
You’ll collaborate with teams across our Studio, pitch and build relationships with key media, devise and implement brand and product campaigns, and drive the overarching story of our brand.
This is a critical leadership role that will drive impact across the full marketing funnel from brand awareness to sales conversion.
- Develop and execute brand and PR strategy, identifying short and long-term metrics and goals
- Work with media, brand and agency partners to secure editorial and product coverage across digital and print
- Define marketing strategy to meet brand and sales, driving product launches and seasonal campaigns
- Partner with our brand and licensing partners to support marketing efforts ensuring on-brand messaging and achievement of performance goals
- Manage activations end-to end, including photoshoots and the social media calendar
- Oversee media inquiries and interview requests
- Work with team to create content for press releases, articles and keynote presentations
- Analyze, measure and report on all marketing and PR efforts to track performance and identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Design, Sales, Digital and Operations teams on studio-wide projects
- Drive our partnership vertical by evaluating new opportunities, conducting outreach and working with current partners on campaign execution
- Stay tuned on emerging trends and technologies in the influencer, PR, and social media ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record executing marketing and PR campaigns with measurable results
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Skilled at navigating and creating social content across social media platforms (e.g., TikTok, Instagram)
- Strong existing relationships with creative, design and luxury lifestyle media outlets
- Experience in the luxury fashion, beauty, and/or art and design space
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, analytics tools and communication technologies to facilitate planning, collaboration and project management
This position is based full-time in Los Angeles.
Please send all resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert