Asset Protection Coordinator I
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
- Coordinator / Executive
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
As a member of the Asset Protection Department, you will be protecting business assets such as the building and its contents, as well as the safety and well-being of all associates. Daily departmental tasks, schedule fulfillment, creating Standard Operating Processes, assisting with AP procedures, training, score card, scheduling, and special assignments as assigned. This is a hybrid position in which the candidate will work both remotely and, in the office, and can be assigned to a standard AP Associate position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Conduct security surveys, travel briefings, threat and risk assessments · Prepare PowerPoint presentations as assigned on AP related initiatives · Partner with AP peers, solution providers on projects as assigned · Lead Asset Protection, safety and preparedness initiatives through training and awareness. · RL Alerts; ensure that notification protocols are activated when applicable. · Access Control/ Visitor Management: Responsible for access-level reports as requested. · Perform periodic audits ensure that inventory is received/shipped accurately in accordance with inventory control/receiving/shipping procedures. · Implement policies and procedures in partnership with AP Management. · Investigate incidents of theft, injury and unlawful acts as directed. · Coordinate Emergency Access program. · Ensures that all required reports and audits are submitted to AP Director in a timely manner. · Will assist with maintaining Scorecards, Audits, requesting needed supplies for the department. · Ensure that all audits are completed on time and are accurate. · Coordinate with vendors and solution providers · Schedule and coordinate department meetings
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior Loss Prevention or related experience preferred for a minimum of one (1) year.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Email, Power Point, PKMS, PDA, report writing and RF usage.
• Have a working knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Understand and be proficient in the coverage of the fire protection systems.
• Ability to collect facts from all sources and report the same without personal bias or embellishment in both verbal and written form.
• Ability to control and diffuse potentially violent and stressful situations.
• Ability to communicate in an effective and timely manner
• Proven ability to organize multiple project schedules and meet shifting priorities.
• Proven ability to develop effective working relationships at all organizational levels. Travel Required: Travel as required
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert