Mgr, Brand Planning (Chico's) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
This position is primarily responsible for developing strategic merchandise and financial plans that support the financial objectives of the brand.
- Partners with leadership to develop, execute and communicate strategic merchandise financial plans, with a focus on sales, margin, inventory and operational metrics.
- Manages pre-season planning process for total brand and individual channels, including
- Works with leadership on development of sales, margin and inventory forecasts as they pertain to corporate long-range plan.
- Develops and maintain pre-season financial architecture.
- Prepares and reviews materials for monthly executive business review; identifying opportunities for additional analyses to address current business issues.
- Prepares and reviews inventory-based analyses, including period comparisons, impact of AUC, and estimation of shrink impact.
- Develops event and promotions calendar for all channels in the brand.
- Provides governance and oversight of price and product testing.
- Reviews and approves preparation of weekly and monthly executive reporting and analysis.
- Gathers requirements from business partners regarding current and future processes and system needs; ensuring all requirements are met throughout all stages of the process.
- Manages and supervises other special projects as needed.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, business, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a retail/consumer goods environment; merchandise planning, finance, or allocation experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; exceptional aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; ability to identify and influence critical stakeholders
- Ability to advance to high levels of computer literacy, exposure to relevant planning, finance, analytical, data management systems
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to concisely present complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert