HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS Australia are currently seeking a retailer with a love for people as well as a passion for fashion. This role is for someone looking to take the next step in their career in retail management.
Reporting to the Store Manager at our Bondi Junction location, the Assistant Store Manager role is responsible for supporting the manager across all aspects of store operations, customer service and clienteling.What you can expect:
- Management and completion of daily and weekly operational tasks and activities
- Delivering genuine and authentic customer service experience for all customers in line with company values and expectations
- Identifying ways to grow the customer database and increase client retention
- Acting as a brand ambassador and leading by example
- Ensuring store visual merchandising standards represent the brand and optimise sales
- Managing stock to ensure sales are optimised
- Familiarity with retail KPI's and how they influence business success
- A genuine love of fashion and well versed styling expertise
- Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style depending on the audience and situation
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm and resilience
- Suited to a retailer who has supervised a retail store on occasion and is looking for an opportunity to take the next step into a Assistant Manager role
- Up to 65% discount off our premium product range
- HUGO BOSS team member wear provided
- Additional day of birthday leave
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Earn up to $2,500 per person you refer through our employee referral program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.