Assistant Store Manager, Bondi Junction
- Hugo Boss
- Bondi Junction, Australia
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS Australia are currently seeking a retailer with a love for people as well as a passion for fashion. This role is for someone looking to take the next step in their career in retail management.
Reporting to the Store Manager at our Bondi Junction location, the Assistant Store Manager role is responsible for supporting the manager across all aspects of store operations, customer service and clienteling.
What you can expect:
- Management and completion of daily and weekly operational tasks and activities
- Delivering genuine and authentic customer service experience for all customers in line with company values and expectations
- Identifying ways to grow the customer database and increase client retention
- Acting as a brand ambassador and leading by example
- Ensuring store visual merchandising standards represent the brand and optimise sales
- Managing stock to ensure sales are optimised
- Familiarity with retail KPI's and how they influence business success
- A genuine love of fashion and well versed styling expertise
- Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style depending on the audience and situation
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm and resilience
- Suited to a retailer who has supervised a retail store on occasion and is looking for an opportunity to take the next step into a Assistant Manager role
- Up to 65% discount off our premium product range
- HUGO BOSS team member wear provided
- Additional day of birthday leave
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Earn up to $2,500 per person you refer through our employee referral program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert