Responsible for accurate and timely data input, in addition to frequent and professional communication with cross-functional counterparts and supplier base, in accordance with Tiffany & Company's policies and procedures. Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for accurate data upload of all details related to new product set up and product cost across all product categories.
- Responsible for monthly pricing upload for all jewelry suppliers and purchase order cost maintenance.
- Works with analysts to resolve pricing and invoice discrepancies.
- Partners with Risk Management on Jeweler's Block outreach and other insurance updates as needed.
- Sends ad hoc communication and updates to the supplier base as needed.
- Maintains department folders by suppliers to include all pricing correspondence.
- Responsible for the data integrity and information gathered through the Tiffany Vendor Exchange.
- Continuously interacts with suppliers on procurement and any other supplier issues including quality, accounting, and logistical issues. Escalates issues as appropriate. Collaborates with Sourcing analysts, Jewelry Supply Planning, Product Development, and IT counterparts to rectify pricing issues.
- Works with sourcing analysts and manager on supplier-related issues.
- Communicates cross-functionally with internal counterparts on any supplier-related issues and updates.
- Assists the sourcing analyst and manager with projects or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- Participates in audit activities and corporate social responsibility metrics.
- Supports supplier onboarding.
- Works safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Strong Organizational, Communication and follow-up skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency using MS Office programs particularly, Excel, Access, Word and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Willing to work flexible schedule /overtime as needed
- Working knowledge of MIPS and JD Edwards
- Working knowledge of DRP functions and processes
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61 - $35.99 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.