- Castleford, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Inspection ,AQL audits of Trims and Garments. To support the Senior Team Leader Quality Compliance in different departmental activities as required.
- Inspection & AQL audits on Trims
- To support & working with the QC & QA team in the areas as follows: AQL Garment process, Bespoke Products, Aftercare project and Trims & Labels
- Department paper work and reporting
- To ensure all Quality standards are maintained in all inspection operations in order to target a "right first time" quality goal
- Ensure all Materials are inspected on daily / weekly basis and departmental reports are updated
- To work cooperatively with others, creating and maintaining team spirit/morale within and across the factory to achieve a common goal
- To effectively monitor and improve customer service standards
- Ensure the company health and safety policy is followed by all operators within the section, and maintain the required levels of housekeeping
- To carry out any other departmental duties and initiatives as required
- Previous quality experience in Apparel
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile and ready to support in all areas as required
- Good IT and Microsoft office tools knowledge and working experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Castleford || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || CASTLEFORD || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert