Social Media Manager
- Kelly Wearstler
- Los Angeles, CA
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Kelly Wearstler is looking for a passionate and talented Social Media Manager. We are seeking a team player who values authenticity on social media and can seamlessly create TikTok and other social media content, including shooting stills and video.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about all things digital and is comfortable shooting video. You are self-motivated, organized and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Create overarching strategies for social media; define content pillars and themes
- Develop and manage weekly content calendars
- Shoot, produce and edit content for Kelly Wearstler’s social media channels, including TikTok (both digitally and natively in-app)
- Identify emerging trends and jumpstart activations to drive innovation, grow engagement, and community size across platforms
- Research and report on top-performing content for data-driven content creation
- Partner with internal and external teams to execute on marketing campaigns for product launches, brand moments, partnerships, etc.
- Analyze metrics to optimize and improve brand performance across social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience creating high-performing content for Instagram and TikTok for a brand and/or personal channel
- Passion for and exceptional fluency across social media platforms – i.e., TikTok, Instagram
- Strong creativity and a pulse on social trends and conversations
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker and impeccable storyteller
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on
- Team player, happy to help where needed
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- A curious nature and eagerness to find inspiration in our Studio to create content and tell our brand story
This position is based full-time in Los Angeles.
Please send all resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All portfolios must include TikTok content created by applicant.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert