Visual Service Project Manager - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
The Visual Merchandising Project Manager of Visual Services is responsible for managing the all non-product elements for CK NA retail stores. This role partners closely with Global Store Design, Marketing, Global Visual Merchandising, Store Planning, Retail Buying, Store Construction, Store Operations and Procurement to translate the Global brand vison into impactful in-store environments with fixtures, mannequins, digital screens, window graphic frames to drive in-store traffic, and elevate the customer experience. The Visual Merchandising Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional initiatives, defining and driving in-store NA Retail environments, ensuring efficient streamlined project workflows, and managing expenses within defined budgets. This role is also responsible for maintaining all vendor relationships to ensure timely, cost-effective and accurate delivery.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Responsible for the projecting managing and establishing processes for all in-store fixtures, hardware, signage, window frames, seasonal creative elements and mannequins.
- Responsible for managing the partnerships between Global Store Design, Global VM, PVH Store Construction & Maintenance and Store Operations. Act as the liaison for NA Retail team to ensure all needs are communicated and projects continually moving forward.
- Managing the in-store mannequins project. Through setting tier store quantities, vendor relations, on-going partnership with Global and Procurement for best vendor, seamless transportation and cost-effective delivery for stores.
- Partnering with Store Planning on updating the capacity buyers guide for all store tiers seasonally.
- Maintain the rolling 12 database maps and updating quarterly.
- Manage all fixture movement and maintain the master fixture and marketing database.
- Managing all fixture, hardware, mannequin, and signage relocation for store closing, NSOs and renovations.
- Managing in-store Visual Merchandising/Window/Marketing related capital expense projects such as fixture rollouts, hardware, mannequins/forms, sign holders, etc.
- Partnering with Field Organization quarterly on in-store requests for moving departments, shop relocations, window track updates and cosmetic maintenance requests.
- Partnering with Procurement on orders and reorders of all visual services related (hangers, hooks, brackets, mannequins parts and paint, etc.) to ensure availability on PVH Marketplace.
- Manages vendor relationships, installing costs and production for all NA CK stores.
- Maintaining rolling 12 database maps and updating at least annually.
- Travel up to 25%
- Responsible for managing annual capital expense budget for in-store projects, seasonal window concepts, point of sale fixtures, Store Design projects and sesonal in-store needs.
- Manages vendor relationships, installing costs and printing production for all North America CK Retail stores.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Broad knowledge & skills - typically 5-8 Years of related experience
- Practical experience of a global brand and collaborating with stakeholders to balance global consistency with local relevancy.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Solid interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving mindset.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 25 pounds on a limited basis.
- Hybrid Office
Pay Range: $86,500 - $117,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert