Sr. Investor Relations Analyst- PVH Corp. POSITION SUMMARY:
The role of Sr. Investor Relations Analyst will support the Investor Relations team in research, presentation and investor targeting projects, as well as financial, data and peer analyses.
Responsibilities will include helping to conduct investor-focused analyses, developing investor messaging and supporting investor events. In addition, responsibilities will include analyzing financial statements, developing financial models and researching sector trends and companies. This role will support a robust investor relations strategy in fostering strong external relationships with the investment community and successfully communicating the PVH Corp financial and strategic objectives.
The position will support a fast-paced team, where multi-tasking, attention to detail and managing a number of discrete tasks are critical to success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn our business from the inside out and will provide tremendous 'on-the-job training' as you work closely with our Investor Relations team.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Analyze business data sets or financial statements.
- Prepare written materials and support development of discussion and presentation materials, including but not limited to memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel analyses.
- Monitor and support with preparation of reports on relevant data impacting company, peers, and industry.
- Assist in conducting detailed peer company analysis for dissemination and reporting to senior management team.
- Aid in preparation and upkeep of materials including earnings call scripts, quarterly earnings releases, shareholder letters, marketing decks and other analytical and support documents.
- Analyze and summarize earnings and news releases from PVH's peers
- Prepare written materials and presentations as needed.
- Research and monitor industry trends.
- Provide support for investor targeting projects.
- Support presentations and deck building for BOD and Sr. Management / internal team.
- Analyze stock market activity to support investor relations initiatives.
- Aggregate, synthesize, and articulate these findings fluently (written/verbally)
- Support an in-depth understanding of our industry and business prospects across several industry sectors.
- Assist in coordination of analyst / investor meetings, conferences, and materials distribution.
- 2 - 3 years of previous business / financial experience / exposure
- Experience in equity research, investment management, investor relations, or other relevant fields
- Experience in consumer / retail preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business, economics or finance
- Demonstrated financial modeling and analytical skills with a thorough understanding of valuation techniques used by security analysts.
- Highly organized and thoughtful with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create executive level materials with high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); knowledge of FactSet required.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proactive, curious and positive.
- Dependable and responsible team player.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Passion for retail / fashion / branded consumer products.
Pay Range: $97,000 - $122,500
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH