Internship Global Marketing BOSS Brand Strategy & Calendar
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the BOSS Brand Strategy & Calendar team for a timeframe of 6 months, starting mid of march 2023.
HUGO BOSS is looking for an agile team player with passion for marketing to join our international and dynamic Global Marketing & Brand Communications department at the HUGO BOSS headquarter in Metzingen.
What you can expect:
- As an intern in the BOSS Brand Strategy & Calendar team you will support the team in cross-functional work and alignment with internal stakeholders, agency partners and marketing channel owners
- You will learn about global marketing calendar planning and campaign implementation across various channels and in own retail, wholesale and outlet context
- You will support the marketing managers in seasonal campaign planning, content briefing and cross-channel coordination
- Moreover, you will support in strategic management of wholesale and outlet marketing, e.g. ensuring globally aligned brand presentation, fostering and reinforcing guidelines, identifying business opportunities as well as developing and optimizing tactical marketing activations
- Drive feedback and best practice sharing with various stakeholders and partners
- You will have the opportunity to run competitor researches and benchmarking as your individual projects
- Assist in operative day-to-day business and project management
- Comprehensive meeting preparations as well as follow-up
- You are currently studying business, communication or a similar field, ideally with a focus on marketing
- Ideally, first practical experiences in marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English - spoken and written - knowledge of other languages appreciated
- Very structured, well organized, diligent, efficient, solution-oriented working manner and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, confidence in general appearance and social interaction with colleagues across various hierarchies as well as external interfaces
- You show talent for coordination and planning and can prove yourself in teamwork and well as individual projects
- High level of motivation and resilience as well as passion for fashion desired
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert