The Manager, Retail Facilities - Northeast and Mid-Atlantic/Central is responsible for the overall facilities management of approximately 40 Retail stores within the Americas region. The role is based in NY and manages day-to-day repairs and maintenance and small works by utilizing Service Channel and leveraging national and/or contracted vendors. This position also directs and manages the planning and execution of capital facilities projects to ensure that they are completed as designed Global Store Design and Store Planning's standards, within budget and on schedule. The Facilities Manager will partner closely with store teams and various office, zone, and corporate teams to ensure optimal store support and to promote a luxury store experience. Key Accountabilities Retail Facilities Management Responsibilities
Capital Projects Oversight
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 40 US retail stores specifically within the locations: Northeast and Mid-Atlantic/Central under the Americas region. This will involve managing repair and maintenance work orders via Service Channel and identifying solutions to store raised issues. Communicate to the stores via Service Channel and provide work order updates as needed to ensure that the issues are corrected, and work orders are closed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coordinating remedial work for store emergencies and ensuring the vendors have a solid plan of action when addressing issues and are following our SLAs.
- Visit all retail facilities within assigned markets as needed and partner with store leaders and retail performance and operations directors to complete annual site audits detailing store conditions along with supporting documentation and work orders.
- Review store conditions with store management, and take corrective follow up measures. Provide updates and seek guidance/direction on technical issues in partnership with store planning.
- Provide store manager with proactive facility-related health and safety services as needed. Routinely evaluate and respond to reported facility-related hazards and concerns.
- Work in conjunction with procurement and store planning to develop, maintain and administrate facilities vendor contracts.
- Develop and maintain MEP, Hardware, Lighting and other store equipment and fixture specifications within retail stores and coordinate store equipment standard replacements as needed.
- Collaborate with the store design and store planning teams to ensure all Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Life Safety standards and codes are strictly adhered to. Manage, schedule and coordinate resources in response to internal user requests and projects. Implement scheduled maintenance on all critical/major equipment. (i.e., HVAC units, Life safety, fire protection equipment, etc.)
- Provide facilities coverage to the West and Southeast markets the facilities manager is out of the office.
- Will work a 9-5:30 AM shift M-F for Northeast and Mid-Atlantic/Central store coverage plus weekends and any emergencies and ability to travel as needed.
- Manage new stores, relocations and renovations for any facilities needs in partnership with the market teams. Set up new store contracts, including mechanical, fire, cleaning and general maintenance with cost efficiency and quality of service in mind.
- Provide feedback to the store design team on store project materials and spec conditions to provide a holistic view.
- Identify scheduling variations during project development and institute solutions resulting in equal expenditure in PMs and repair and maintenance as well as decreasing emergency work orders year over year.
- Develop and maintain project budgets in partnership with the director. (e.g. Track estimates, budgets, and current forecasts.)
- Coordinate with the new store project team to ensure timely completion and coordination of construction document drawings that will be issued to approved construction managers/general contractors and vendors for pricing/bid to ensure facilities maintenance needs are accounted for.
- College Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Building Technology or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of experience in facilities planning
- Strong working knowledge of Service Channel FM Platform, building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, life safety and structural engineering.
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to read construction documents
- Design and detail oriented
- Client focused
- Self motivated
- Strategic problem solver
- Travel, support multiple locations, off hours, and weekends required
The hiring range for this position ranges from $ 107,000 - 151,000 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.